English-slang.com is an ESL learning collection with an accent on slang and idioms
We hope it will be useful for those learning or teaching English language as well as for those who want to improve their knowledge.
Join us on Telegram: Enjoy Learning English
OK! So, what you will find here:
- Thousands of idioms to learn and get used to, accompanied by usage example sentences and audio.
- Quizzes on idioms and slang.
- Personal reading cart and "shareable" collections, learning cards generator (flash cards).
- Thousands of aphorisms and metaphors in English.
- References to resources on English learning and free video lessons on English.
- Free subscriptions helping learning English.
- If you want to relax and have fun — welcome to our Fun around English section.
By the way, you will probably want to search for something on the site. Did you know that your search results can be immediately used as an RSS news feed. Let's say, you want to track all articles on the site, tagged as "informal". You would use the following search request (click the link and you will see the results). Click the RSS icon on the left of the "Search results" title — it will bring you the RSS feed with your results. To track it you can add the RSS URL, say, to your Telegram messenger, using Feed Reader Bot.
The subscription, provided in the bottom is the "all-in-one" news feed that will track all happenings on the site.
So, if you are not sure where to go — check it to see what is going on!
And, just in case, here is our Site Map.